The Joy Dare
“looking for the glorious in the mundane…” (from Christy Nockels)
49. My husbands quick and witty humor.
50. Friends who need strength.
51. Chosen. Blessed. Decreed from eternity. Humbled. (Eph 1:1-6).
52. He is my redeemer…
53. He forgives and releases the effects of sin upon me.
54. He abounds in grace.
55. God conversations in my kitchen.
56. 70 degrees in January with the bluest skies.
57. How God uses our trials to make us like Him.
58. Teaching my 3rd daughter to read.
59. Watching Downton Abbey with my husband on Friday night.
60. Whispering with a friend during a movie.
61. Feathery clouds.
62. How God makes paths out of the wilderness.
63. Forgiveness from my girls when I blow it big time.
65. I’m sorry between sisters.
66. A chicken ministry.
—counting 1000 gifts in 2012 was inspired by Ann Voskamp. You can read about it here.