The Joy Dare
70. The blue light on my new coffee pot telling me it is ready.
71. The blue in her eyes match his.
72. Baby blue chipped nail polish on the sweetest hands.
73. A book about writing from my local library I just happened upon.
74. A sweet note left beside my bed.
77. School work at every table.
78. Family dinner.
79. Warm January days.
80. Being part of an amazing “home school” school.
81. Friends who send texts at just the exact right moment telling me they are praying for me.
82. When she tells a table full of ladies I was a good friend.
83. Friends who have turned into sisters. For real.
85. “How Great Thou Art”
86. My 2 year old slept all night for the first time in I don’t know how long.
87. God’s Word illuminated in my heart.
89. A Chessie System Railroad Car that reminds me of my papaw.
90. Pictures from 20 years ago on Facebook from friends who knew me then.
91. Praising God, when things are hard because He is good, and that is enough.
For more on the Joy Dare, visit A Holy Experience each Monday.