How can we not count it a joy when hearts that found each other in this great big social media world get a chance to gather around a table elbow to elbow? How do we not toss our head back and say, “Thank you” for the knitting together of 3 mamas of 11 girls who just want raise them to love Jesus? We say Grace. We bless His name. We cry. We laugh, but yes we count it a joy.
The Joy Dare
482. Sunny day.
483. Library inspiration.
484. My girls, captivated by a Lion, a Prince, and a great story.
486. Breaking bread with faraway friends
488. Hugging necks.
489. Being able to share the good and the bad.
490. Staying for desert & decaf.
491. Painting and chocolate chip cookies on a rain soaked day.
492. Year end paperwork is finished! Yipee!
493. “I am your freedom, this very hour. I AM.”
494. Affirmations for my man.
495. Eyes wide opened in Leviticus this week and living on this side of Grace.
496. “Does He promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19
497. Iced coffee.
498. A glorious yes.
499. “I like my friend. She has heart for God, like me.” Caroline, age 6.
500. He is found by those who seek Him with all their heart. Deuteronomy 4:29
501. There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain. Amen.
You know, if you started now, you could count up 500 joy filled gifts by the end of 2012? Surely you can find 3 gifts today and the day after that? That is all it takes. Pick a day and just start counting!