The Joy Dare: Counting 1,000 Gifts in 2012
502. Super chill awesome week at home. Much needed.
503. Sunshine, finally!
504. Swimming. Swimming. Swimming.
505. Dinner work date and I got to go, too.
506. Seeing the sparkle in my girl’s eyes.
507. The cutest cupcakes ever.
508. Ambassadors of Hope sharing encouragement for weary moms.
509. Crispers with my girl crew.
510. Chocolate chip cookies (Yes we made them again. And yes they brought me more joy!)
511. Planning the best Star Wars play ever!
512. Sharing vision.
513. Making progress on a project.
514. “Live it!” - Beth Moore, on book of James.
515. Silly photo-booth fun with my baby.
516. Dinner and a movie.
517. God uses anyone who is faithful.(#B90days)
518. Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed, every one was fulfilled. Joshua 21:45
519. Living this side of Grace.
520. My daddy brave and strong and fighting with all he has.
521. My faithful husband who follows Jesus and loves being a girl dad.