Joy is not gush.
Joy is not mere jolliness.
Joy is perfect acquiescence—acceptance, rest—in God’ will, whatever comes.
Amy Carmichael, Gold by Moonlight
The Joy Dare is the challenge to find 1,000 gifts in 2012.
609. I have the craziest most awesome girls.
610. A week with not a lot of running around.
611. More pool time.
613. You Lord are my strength in the morning and my salvation in time of distress. (Is 33:2)
614. A reminder of a sweet well worn promise.
615. 21 years ago I had my first date with my forever boyfriend.
616. We serve a great God, we serve a great and awesome God. And we get to sing to Him, too.
617. A sweet visit with sweet Katie.
618. Play dates for my kids that are really play dates for me.
619. Edie makes the best cookies and she baked them in my kitchen.
620. Almond Milk.
622. He is enough.
623. Sweet! with my sweet 6 year old who just wants to be with me.
624. School books ordered. Ahhh….
625. Shopping with my 9 year old.
626. Conversations with my 12 year old who is taller than me.
627. Homemade Pizza.
628. Angie’s Kettle Corn. Stop eating it. Just try to.
629. Finding notes in old well read books.
630. Sisters sitting close watching movies together.