Joy like good food is meant to be passed around the table, shared, savored and best when friends linger just because.
The Joy Dare
631. Music camp.
632. My girls using their gifts.
633. Time with just the littles.
635. The gift of mother’s intuition.
636. How fro-yo can make it all better.
637. Knowing no means something better.
638. Friends who speak truth.
639. Crazy talented leaders who pour their gifts out on my kids!
640. Good enough coffee.
641. Safe flights.
643. Roaming streets of Chicago alone to catch my breath.
644. Gino’s East Pizzeria before the noon time crowd. Score.
646. How 20 years feels like 20 minutes.
647. Favorite things!!!! A new tradition. Thanks Nester.
648. Self Portraits.
649. Breakfast with friends.
650. Goat Cheese.
651. Laughing at stuff only we think is funny.