“Worship rolls out the red carpet for the presence of the Lord.” Pricilla Shirer.
The Joy Dare is finding 1,000 gifts in 2012.
717. Sewing pointe shoes.
718. Getting into our school year groove.
719. Molding little hearts.
720. Singing bedtime songs with my toddler – and she sings too.
721. Good doctors.
722. 1st day back at Circle Christian School – eager happy girls!
723. Teachers that go over and above the call of duty.
724. Mommy & Ali days are back!
725. The prayers of brothers and sisters in Christ.
726. How worship just hangs with you for days.
727. Songs that go soul deep.
728. He is the hope of glory.
729. Finishing the Bible in 88 days. Tears flow. Joy overwhelms.
730. Swimming at the pool on Friday.
731. A cool breeze in August in Florida.
732. Chalking with the girls in the driveway.
734. His name is wonderful. It just is.
735. Watching my girl worship with her whole heart and seeing how it moves others.
736. Talented musicians who use their gifts to the glory of God – when they could be using them anywhere.
737. If we need wisdom – we only have to ask. James 1:5
738. Rain on Monday.