“To be wrecked requires a moment.” – Jeff Goins
From Jeff’s website:
Jeff Goins is a blogger, speaker and author. He works for Adventures in Missions, a nonprofit, where he serves as the Communications Director. In his free time, he writes books and shares ideas worth spreading. He and his wife Ashley live in Tennessee with their son and dog. Visit his website at Jeff Goins, Writer.
“If you order the book the week it releases (Aug 1–4), I’ll send you six exclusive gifts valued at over $158:
- Electronic versions of the book (a $31.47 collection).
- Advance download of the unabridged audiobook (a $29.99 value).
- The 10-week “action guide” for group or individual study (an exclusive guide valued at $12.99).
- Complimentary copy of my latest eBook, You Are a Writer in all formats (a $14.97 value).
- Free download of my hour-long audio program, The Writer’s Studio, plus a companion worksheet (a $19.98 value).
- 50% off my upcoming online writing course, Tribe Writers (a value of $49.50).
Don’t miss this! All you have to do is buy the book before Aug. 5, scan the receipt, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we confirm your receipt and contact info, you’ll be given immediate access to the free gifts. If you have questions, check out the FAQ.
*affiliate links included
Question: Tell me about a moment that Wrecked you for good?