In just a few short weeks I am headed to Allume, which is a Christian Blogging Conference. I love this conference because it helps me learn how to use my little corner of the blogging world for God’s glory. Plus, I get to to interact with some of my favorite blogger girls.
So what does Brooke need to know about me, before we share a room together at Allume that she might not already know? I decided to ask an expert, my college roomie at Indiana University, Robin, to help me out with these. She can vouch for them all!
- My first public performance was at Walmart. Right in front of Women’s Wear.
- Do not mock the headband. It is important.
- I am kind but never chatty before coffee #1. To expect more is foolish.
- I love my tweezers.
- I will not keep you awake for hours at night talking. Sleep is too important to this Weary Mama.
- I will probably borrow all your liquids over 2 ounces.
- If your clothes are cute, I will gladly share.
- If “Saved by the Bell” is on cable, chances are I have seen it and can quote it.
- I talk to myself. But not in my sleep.
- I’m a fan of earplugs when I sleep in hotels.
So just to add to the fun, Brooke and I have invited other Allume Roomies to join us in this post. If you are going to Allume and you want to add your link, by all means go for it! And get your rommie to play, too.