This year marks our 10th year of being in our town. We came here from 1,000 miles away for a job with a promise of only a year. The Lord has met us in this place. He has been only faithful to us. Looking back is so good for the soul, and we see His hand on our lives every step of the way. Thank you Jesus for how you certainly work all things for our good and your glory.
The Joy Dare is finding 1,000 Gifts in 2012. . .
889. Grace on Monday.
890. Proof copy of “Hope” in my hands.
891. Sweet prayers over launch week.
892. We have access to the One and Only Mediator we need. Colossians 2:18-21
890. My life is hidden with God IN Christ. Amen (Colossians 3:4)
891. She is 3. I just can’t believe it.
892. Sisters who get so excited over celebrating each other.
894. Gorgeous sunny days.
895. Sweet! with my sweet girl.
896. Date night.
897. 1st motorcycle ride and conquering my fear!
898. Like a flood, His mercy reigns.
899. Stories of freedom.
900. “The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working” James 5:16
901. Singing on Sunday.
902. 10 years in our town, look what God has done:
903. He has made a way out of the wilderness.
904. He has made rivers flow in the desert.
905. Sweet friends.
906. A home for our family.
907. A church we are blessed to part of.
908. A job serving others.
909. 4 girls. wow.
910. Every promise He has made. . . has been fulfilled!