2014: Beyond #oneword

beyond2014

{#oneword is sought through prayer and listening to God’s heart on the matter. It is asking, “God what do you want to do through me and in me this year?” It is a commitment let Him use this #oneword to frame my year however He sees fit.}

Beyond:  according to Webster’s Dictionary of 1828:

on the further side of
past – out of reach of – further than any given limit; further than the extent of any thing else; beyond comprehension
before – at a place not yet reached
above – in a degree exceeding or surpassing; proceeding to a greater degree, as in dignity, excellence, or quality of any kind

At the heart of my #oneword for 2014 is this verse:

“Now to the God who can do so many awe-inspiring things, immeasurable things, things greater than we ever could ask or imagine through the power at work in us,” Ephesians 3:20

And this God-Man who came to walk with us:

“Through this man we all receive gifts of grace beyond our imagination.” John 1:16

Looking Forward,

Stacey

P.S. Do you have #oneword for 2014?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
12 Comments

Comments

1. Another great “be” word! Love it!

My word is “whitespace.”
    Aprille @beautifulinhistime.com recently posted..Building bridges through blogging

2. Jeri says:

Leap. As in leap of faith.
    Jeri recently posted..Reflections of Joy

3. Tara says:

FAITH!
    “… Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20)

4. My #oneword is STAND
    Kathi Whittamore recently posted..One Word 2014 – STAND

5. Donna Thacker says:

Trust! Trust in the big, the small…in all things.
    Proverbs 3:5 ESV Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

6. Joy. But I’m approaching this #oneword stuff a little differently ;)

Brooke McGlothlin recently posted..Join me at the Teach Them Diligently Conventions!

7. Crystal says:

Love that word! God put “capable” on my heart…because with this God sized dream? I’m not. But HE is.
    Crystal recently posted..Coffee + Productivity = A Declare Conference Guest Post

8. Sara says:

My word for this year is brave. I want to find my courage and stop being so fearful
    Sara recently posted..My greatest decision.

9. Krystal says:

Connect

Trackbacks

1. [...] Gentle reminders of His promise to do BEYOND what I could ask for or [...]